I have a completely broken android. Is there anyway I can get my downloads.( Which is the most important ). Calendar. Contact

Apr 21, 2018
I have a completely broken android. I need my downloads(which is most important) contacts. Documents and calendar. I have an iPad but not a PC. Can this happen or am I just blanked?
My old phone will not turn on at all. It was a Verizon wireless and I switched to a straight talk phone.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Android Smartphones 0
A Android Smartphones 5
G Android Smartphones 0
N Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 1
1 Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
N Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 1
G Android Smartphones 2
L Android Smartphones 1
L Android Smartphones 1
F Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 0
Similar threads
Google Pixel 4 May Be Completely Notchless, Patents Show
Solved! unable to access complete install
BT's Complete WiFi Comes With a 'World's First' Promise: Full House Coverage… or Your Money Back
i put my memory card from one phone to another and find that many photos have been lost. 3 folders completely were lost. the p
Samsung's Galaxy S10 Will Look Completely Different
How do I transfer pic from old to a completely different new gmail
Hi my question is well first my phone brand is Qlink Wireless. I've dropped my phone so many times its became completely unres
I am having problems with my YouTube I play the video I need to hear the sound but the screen is completely black what do I do
my Samsung j5 doesn't wena download completely...it shows the download arrow then it stops
I did the factory reset but dont know my google email or password to complete the setup?
My Facebook app disappears completely from my phone a while after I install the app. I even tried downloading the app from Goo
How do I remove the password completely from a Supersonic tablet?
Encryption was interrupted and can't complete As a result, the data on your phone is no longer accessible.To resume using your
GALAXY 7, SCREEN WENT BLACK, BLUE LIGHT BLINKING. BUTTONS AND SCREEN STILL FUNCTION BUT SCREEN IS COMPLETELY blank
My phone will not turn on completely gets to log screen turns back off. What can I do?
How to turn on auto complete
My Sony E1 wont load any further than the title page. How do I get my E1 to load completely. I've done a factory reset and thi
My Android is completely dead, how to save it and my data
my memery card 2gb can not be formatted and its shows windows unable to complete the format
A complete list of all ‘Ok Google’ commands

ASK THE COMMUNITY