I have a new Samsung UE40Ku6400 Ultra HD LED TV which is struggling to play amazon prime movies and netflix. What do I do

G 65

Prominent
Mar 4, 2017
I have a brand bew Samsung UE40KU6400 which stalls after a few minutes when trying to play movies from Amazon Prime or Netflix. Amazon says check your connections (done that) or change settings and Netflix says We are having trouble playing this title please choose another. I am 65 and not tech savvy. Have just got rid of Sky because I thouf this was a smart TV. It is wired through the mains to the broadband and I have no probelems with the TV in the next room using a fire stick. Any ideas?

rgd1101

Don't
MERGED QUESTION
Question from G 65 : "Brand new Samsung UE6400 refuses to play Netflix and Amazon Prime"

Jennifer79

Prominent
Jul 15, 2017
It's your ESN(electronic security number) Call Samsung. It's a problem with the TV, possibly even the motherboard. They need to fix the issue. They can log in and check remotely to confirm that this is the issue. Good luck.

Jennifer79

Prominent
Jul 15, 2017
You may even be able to switch back and forth between country codes to jerk a reset reaction that could reset it. Go into Smart hub and reset it to any county and then switch it back. Can't hurt to try.