I have a outdoor cinema and want to watch free to air tv how would I do that do that?

Solution
It depends where your input source is located.

I presume you have a Pc that you can connect to a projector, and that is what you are using as the picture display.

If so simply buy a DVTB tv card for your pc that will slot into a x4 or x1 Pci-e card slot of the motherboard of the pc.
You can buy the cards from about £100 with 5.1 surround sound, and dolby digital 3d surround

The cards can receive 1080p HD signals and output at 1080p screen resolution.

Via Hdmi output,

The only problem I can see is that most of the TV cards come with a remote control and an Ir sensor to change channels ect so the Ir receiver cable would have to be long enough so it is in line of sight to work Kaytee.

Bellow is a link to ebay where you can find the...

dudio

Admirable
so little information !
What make and model is the equipment so I can suggest what might work.
Also be good to know approx where you live to see if there's much available OTA and how high and how good the antenna would need to be.

Shaun o

Distinguished
It depends where your input source is located.

I presume you have a Pc that you can connect to a projector, and that is what you are using as the picture display.

If so simply buy a DVTB tv card for your pc that will slot into a x4 or x1 Pci-e card slot of the motherboard of the pc.
You can buy the cards from about £100 with 5.1 surround sound, and dolby digital 3d surround

The cards can receive 1080p HD signals and output at 1080p screen resolution.

Via Hdmi output,

The only problem I can see is that most of the TV cards come with a remote control and an Ir sensor to change channels ect so the Ir receiver cable would have to be long enough so it is in line of sight to work Kaytee.

Bellow is a link to ebay where you can find the tv tuner cards to fit your pc computer if a tower based system.
Many of them priced at £100 offer dual tuner inputs so you can record one program while watching another at the same time.

In clue-ding rewind, pause, fast forwarding ect, and can also be used to watch satellite based tv streams as well as IPTV streams, but a Cam and decoder, desc rambler card is needed along with a valid sky box card ect.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.XPC+tv+tuner+card.TRS0&_nkw=PC+tv+tuner+card&_sacat=0

Solution