I have a Problem with my TV

IbrahimDK19

Commendable
Sep 2, 2016
Hello, dear Comunity. I have a problem with my TV for some time. So I would like to connect my TV (Phillips 19PFL3404) to my PC. Now the problem is. I can connect the TV via hdmi but I can not set some resolutions. I do not know why. I know that the TV has HDready (by google): D but still, I get it not to the resolution of windows on 1920mal1080 to put. If I do, the colors will be comical and it does not quite fit into the picture anyway. For example, you can not see the half taskliste. I do not know what I can do now. I want to play on FullHD but I do not succeed. Mostly I rely on HD and can only play 1360mal768 and do not know why. Thank you in advance!

Solution
Even after you get the resolution set the TV will still overscan the desktop. This is so that you never see blank pixels at the edges of the screen (rarely important with broadcast TV).
With a PC those areas are important. Try setting the TV to "unscaled" and/or use the PC mode in the manual picture adjustment menu.
Even after you get the resolution set the TV will still overscan the desktop. This is so that you never see blank pixels at the edges of the screen (rarely important with broadcast TV).
With a PC those areas are important. Try setting the TV to "unscaled" and/or use the PC mode in the manual picture adjustment menu.

Solution