Solved! I have a roku1, when i open the app, i get NO option to switch accounts. I mean multiple accounts on one single netflix email.

Dec 18, 2018
I have a roku1. I want to watch netflix on my roku1. When i enter netflix, it opens on the wrong account.(As i share a netflix email.) On the ONE netflix email, i habe two accounts. It opens the wrong account. It doea not display any way to switch between them. I have tried instructional videos, and tutorials, AND got help from my neighbor. Nothing has worked. Does anyone know how to switch between profiles?

Solution
You could switch Netflix account, deactivate them or uninstall Netflix and re-install it.

Navigate to the Roku Home Menu.
Select Settings.
Select Netflix Settings.
Either select Switch or Deactivate this player from my Netflix account.
Select Yes. The account is now deactivated.

Select My Channels.
Highlight the Netflix app using your remote’s buttons, then press the star key on the remote to edit the app.
Select the “Remove channel” option. This action will delete Netflix from your Roku app/channel list.
Return to the Roku home screen and select “Channel Store” from the list. Find Netflix in the store, re-download it to the device, and log in with a different account.

jojesa

Distinguished
You could switch Netflix account, deactivate them or uninstall Netflix and re-install it.

Select Settings.
Select Netflix Settings.
Either select Switch or Deactivate this player from my Netflix account.
Select Yes. The account is now deactivated.

Select My Channels.
Highlight the Netflix app using your remote’s buttons, then press the star key on the remote to edit the app.
Select the “Remove channel” option. This action will delete Netflix from your Roku app/channel list.
Return to the Roku home screen and select “Channel Store” from the list. Find Netflix in the store, re-download it to the device, and log in with a different account.

Solution