I have a Samsung S4. I'm trying to download a movie from showmax. Once download is finished I open the movie and it just loa

judyweekes

Commendable
Dec 29, 2016
I am using a Samsung S4. I'm trying to download movies from showmax. Once download is finished I open the title and it says loading but the odd thing is the movie is inside polaris office. Why is it automatically saved there. Is this why I cannot view the movie. It's saved in wrong folder. When I download it does not give me a option as to where to save it. It all saves automatically. I've contacted showmax support with no luck

Solution
What folder it is downloading into shouldn't really make a difference. The type of files that are being downloaded may, and if they are actually viewable on your phone as well.

To change the download location should be in the Showmax apps settings. If that is where you are downloading from/through. If you are using something else to download through/from then you need to check the settings in that app.

What folder it is downloading into shouldn't really make a difference. The type of files that are being downloaded may, and if they are actually viewable on your phone as well.

To change the download location should be in the Showmax apps settings. If that is where you are downloading from/through. If you are using something else to download through/from then you need to check the settings in that app.

Solution