I have a serious freezing problem with my laptop :(

SJJJJJJ

Commendable
Nov 11, 2016
Hello there, I currently have a very serious freezing problem in my laptop. I bought this Asus laptop in july and until September there was literally no problem, however, from the end of September, my laptop have been frequently freezed for no reasons.

When It freezes, then nothing works literally everything Mouse cursor, keyboard and programmes and i have to do hard reboot (have once waited 11 hours to see whether it would work after such a long time.) When freezing happens while i am watching video or listening to sth then the same thing(everything stop) happens with a strange noise drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr)

I am pretty sure that this is not due to overheating because it happens at any moments and also happens while i am rebooting sometimes LOL(so basically the freezing happens on the log in screen)

I have tried everything to do a format, to go back to the time before a window update but nothing work till now

Furthermore, since the september, when i reboot my computer there is a short period of time my laptop having blue screen and then the log in page.

AND one more thing, since this freezing problem, my WIFI button randomly disappears and i lose the internet connection while my phone has internet. I am not sure if they are related issues but this problem also appeared simultaenously.

If anyone has a idea to help then i would really appreciate for it..
this is my pc spec with the hd tune healthhttps://gyazo.com/16c25337a1a16976e2960d9df3bb9787

Solution
All this is usually symptomatic of memory or hard disk problems. To test the memory (RAM) look on the base of the machine for a small hatch around three inches square then unscrew and remove it. You may have two RAM sticks in there so carefully ease the spring clips away from the edges of one of them.

Fire up the machine and see if that cures the problem but if it persists, power down and pop that stick back in and remove the other. Try again but if the behaviour is still bad, put the RAM back and replace the hatch.

To test the hard disk, start up the machine and before dong anything else, press the Windows key and R together. Into the run box type
cmd
and hit the Enter key

At the Command Prompt in the black form that...
All this is usually symptomatic of memory or hard disk problems. To test the memory (RAM) look on the base of the machine for a small hatch around three inches square then unscrew and remove it. You may have two RAM sticks in there so carefully ease the spring clips away from the edges of one of them.

Fire up the machine and see if that cures the problem but if it persists, power down and pop that stick back in and remove the other. Try again but if the behaviour is still bad, put the RAM back and replace the hatch.

To test the hard disk, start up the machine and before dong anything else, press the Windows key and R together. Into the run box type
cmd
and hit the Enter key

At the Command Prompt in the black form that shows up, type
chkdsk /r
and hit Enter.

The process will take some time - hours, even - but let it run its course because the /r switch will try to fix any disk errors the Checkdisk function finds.

If it finds errors it can't fix, restart the machine and start to pull your personal files off that disk on to flash drives before it's too late.

Solution