I have adware in all my browsers!! please help!

KendalVI

Prominent
Apr 15, 2017
2
0
520
1
So i was trying to download something, but i made the mistake of downloading a .exe file that i thought was the thing i wanted (it had the same name), but to my surprise it was some U Search crap or something like that, it started installing but i managed to kill the process, the thing is that now i have some odd adware in all browsers, i have reinstalled chrome, and i have reinstalled a fresh copy of Opera, but every time i have the same stuff.

Instead of showing normal google ads i get some iqoption links and sometimes when i click in something i get redirected to random pages like apple kungfu.com or stuff like that.

I have run lots of scans from malwarebytes, avast and a rootkit tool from malwarebytes, but everything seems normal, there are no strange programs in my pc, and there are not strange process in task manager, i even downloaded ccleaner and cleaned registry and temp files and everything, right now im thinking in just reinstalling windows, but i have some important files and i dont want to do that, please help!!
 

KendalVI

Prominent
Apr 15, 2017
2
0
520
1
Thanks guys, i think i solved it, i got adwcleaner and it detected some stuff, but the issue remained, so the thing i did was:

-Delete all browsers in control panes and their files in the appdata folder.
-Ran a full ccleaner search in registry and programs, then erase everything.
-I went to internet options in control panel and under the connection tab i went to LAN settings and only ticked the "Automatic detect settings" (I had a strange address in the address box so i erased it and just putted a period)
-Ran another ccleaner full scan of registry and programs and erased everything again.
-Installed just Opera browser.

For now it have worked, every other solution just did nothing and popups just reappeared, but now nothing is happening, hope this works for anyone ealse.
 

KendalVI

Prominent
Apr 15, 2017
2
0
520
1
Thanks guys, i think i solved it, i got adwcleaner and it detected some stuff, but the issue remained, so the thing i did was:

-Delete all browsers in control panes and their files in the appdata folder.
-Ran a full ccleaner search in registry and programs, then erase everything.
-I went to internet options in control panel and under the connection tab i went to LAN settings and only ticked the "Automatic detect settings" (I had a strange address in the address box so i erased it and just putted a period)
-Ran another ccleaner full scan of registry and programs and erased everything again.
-Installed just Opera browser.

For now it have worked, every other solution just did nothing and popups just reappeared, but now nothing is happening, hope this works for anyone ealse.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Raydge Antivirus / Security / Privacy 9
J Antivirus / Security / Privacy 6
I Antivirus / Security / Privacy 9
IvakaS Antivirus / Security / Privacy 8
P Antivirus / Security / Privacy 10
M Antivirus / Security / Privacy 3
J Antivirus / Security / Privacy 5
G Antivirus / Security / Privacy 1
N Antivirus / Security / Privacy 4
X Antivirus / Security / Privacy 6
P Antivirus / Security / Privacy 1
Sam Hawkins Antivirus / Security / Privacy 2
P Antivirus / Security / Privacy 3
Cr1tical Antivirus / Security / Privacy 12
G Antivirus / Security / Privacy 4
lethalshark Antivirus / Security / Privacy 30
C Antivirus / Security / Privacy 2
R Antivirus / Security / Privacy 2
M Antivirus / Security / Privacy 11
N Antivirus / Security / Privacy 8

ASK THE COMMUNITY