I have an acer aspire laptop when I turn it on the logo comes on then goes off and on again that's all it does keeps going on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason 1

Estimable
Dec 20, 2015
I have a acer laptop I turn it on and all I get is the logo keps coming on and off that's all it does can anyone help

Solution
Hi,

Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help in solving the issue.
- Start by doing a hard reset, remove the battery and AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then try booting it up again.
- If that doesn't work try removing the battery and power it on with just the AC adapter connected.
- Also do test your AC adapter if its supplying enough voltage to power the laptop or try another AC adapter that has the same voltage and see if the same problem will persist
- Next is to open the laptop and reseat the RAM, remove them all for couple of seconds then put them back in making sure that they are seated properly.
- If all these will not work contact Acer support if it's still under the factory warranty.
Hi,

Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help in solving the issue.
- Start by doing a hard reset, remove the battery and AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then try booting it up again.
- If that doesn't work try removing the battery and power it on with just the AC adapter connected.
- Also do test your AC adapter if its supplying enough voltage to power the laptop or try another AC adapter that has the same voltage and see if the same problem will persist
- Next is to open the laptop and reseat the RAM, remove them all for couple of seconds then put them back in making sure that they are seated properly.
- If all these will not work contact Acer support if it's still under the factory warranty.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.