I have an Acer, it's connected to my Wi-Fi, but when I search websites , it says page not found, the diagnose connection probl

Oct 9, 2018
Basically the laptop has full white bar indicating it is connected to the wifi, with max signal, but when I search a web page, the diagnose connection problem appears and when I click that it scans for problem, and none found, it allows me to visit Bing, when I search a site off of Bing, the results appear but when I click, same problem, I've read somewhere about Microsoft network is turned off , but don't know how to get back to that alert or how to turn Microsoft network on if possible manually

shmoochie

Prominent
May 10, 2018
Have you tried another browser? That would determine if it is browser settings. You should also try turning off your firewall to see if that is blocking them.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Laptop Tech Support 3
B Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 12
D Laptop Tech Support 0
S786 Laptop Tech Support 0
B Laptop Tech Support 2
M Laptop Tech Support 6
D Laptop Tech Support 4
A Laptop Tech Support 0
RaCors Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 0
rahulkumarbudhwani Laptop Tech Support 1
TKU Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 1
E Laptop Tech Support 4
V Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Question Keyboard misbehaving when connected to new motherboard
Question 2019 Spectre x360 13 convertible suddenly not turn on - no lights for power connected to it.
Question Toshiba Laptop charger connects and disconnects
Question Can’t connect to internet with WiFi or Ethernet
Question ACER E5-571 no screen or lights. low running noise
Question Hp Laptop connection to Barco Monitor
Question Laptop connects to WiFi but can't access internet
Solved! dell 3521 suddenly can't connect to any wifi!
Question Laptop connects to wifi, then disconnects and crashes shortly after.
Question Laptop HDMI connection to projector & HDTV display problems
Question Wifi connects to ethernet and ethernet to wifi.
Question Toshiba Satellite Radius 12 P25W - C2300 - 4K constant freezeing / reboot when connected to AC
Question Laptop Freezes or wifi gets disconnected and unable to connect to new wifi hotspot when laptop is moved
Question Can I connect a microphone and a web cam to a Thunderbolt adapter and use it without latency issues?
Solved! Laptop says connected to internet, can't search internet
Devices say they are connected to the internet and I can sometimes get a search page but no websites will load. This happened
i have dell inspiron 15r 3521 windows 7 professional x64bit. It connect to the any wireless network but it can not search any
nextbook won't connect to Wi-Fi stuck in searching mode
I have a laptop that shows its connected to Local Area but Internet won't come up. I don't even show that it's searching for n
My laptop Hp wireless connection is showing, but I can't search to web

ASK THE COMMUNITY