I have an Acer, it's connected to my Wi-Fi, but when I search websites , it says page not found, the diagnose connection probl

Oct 9, 2018
Basically the laptop has full white bar indicating it is connected to the wifi, with max signal, but when I search a web page, the diagnose connection problem appears and when I click that it scans for problem, and none found, it allows me to visit Bing, when I search a site off of Bing, the results appear but when I click, same problem, I've read somewhere about Microsoft network is turned off , but don't know how to get back to that alert or how to turn Microsoft network on if possible manually

shmoochie

Prominent
May 10, 2018
Have you tried another browser? That would determine if it is browser settings. You should also try turning off your firewall to see if that is blocking them.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V Laptop Tech Support 0
aparky42 Laptop Tech Support 1
nrmndv Laptop Tech Support 0
M Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 0
roystons Laptop Tech Support 0
msegmx Laptop Tech Support 1
kevinkokss Laptop Tech Support 2
F Laptop Tech Support 0
J Laptop Tech Support 0
B Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
zazibaza Laptop Tech Support 0
Toastbyte Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 1
E Laptop Tech Support 4
V Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Question Randomly losing internet connection after reinstalling windows 10
Discussion Correct cable to connect laptop to external monitor
Question Laptop lags, then cuts the WiFi connection
Question My router lan port downloading without connecting to it
Question Need to access (remotely or not) to my computer
Question Lenovo G50-70 wont power on with battery but does with power cord connected! - strange
Question Click sounds when power supply connected
Question www.youtube.com refused to connect.
Question HP Envy DV7 won't turn on after disassembly, removing the cable that connects it to its screen and reassembly
Question How do i connect my laptop to my Sony kd28dl11u tv
Question I connect to the internet but I can not access !
Question Can't turn on Wi-Fi
Question My asus won't boot because i connected a new ssd
Question Dell XPS 9550: Laptop turns off after playing game for a bit, then turns on & off repeatedly on startup until connected to charger.
Solved! Laptop says connected to internet, can't search internet
Devices say they are connected to the internet and I can sometimes get a search page but no websites will load. This happened
i have dell inspiron 15r 3521 windows 7 professional x64bit. It connect to the any wireless network but it can not search any
nextbook won't connect to Wi-Fi stuck in searching mode
I have a laptop that shows its connected to Local Area but Internet won't come up. I don't even show that it's searching for n
My laptop Hp wireless connection is showing, but I can't search to web

ASK THE COMMUNITY