I have an Acer, it's connected to my Wi-Fi, but when I search websites , it says page not found, the diagnose connection probl

Oct 9, 2018
Basically the laptop has full white bar indicating it is connected to the wifi, with max signal, but when I search a web page, the diagnose connection problem appears and when I click that it scans for problem, and none found, it allows me to visit Bing, when I search a site off of Bing, the results appear but when I click, same problem, I've read somewhere about Microsoft network is turned off , but don't know how to get back to that alert or how to turn Microsoft network on if possible manually

shmoochie

Prominent
May 10, 2018
Have you tried another browser? That would determine if it is browser settings. You should also try turning off your firewall to see if that is blocking them.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Laptop Tech Support 0
Skhaloo Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 18
B Laptop Tech Support 2
P Laptop Tech Support 1
darren12341234 Laptop Tech Support 1
Coldheartednite Laptop Tech Support 8
Somlu1 Laptop Tech Support 7
O Laptop Tech Support 2
M Laptop Tech Support 0
S Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 2
Shrey30 Laptop Tech Support 0
A Laptop Tech Support 2
T Laptop Tech Support 1
E Laptop Tech Support 4
V Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Question Lenovo Ideapad 100m151BD-charging cable loose connection & body coming apart
Question Acer aspire not charging, it's model N19H1 and I have tried the battery reset and also removing all connected peripherals, please assist?
Question Need help connecting Old USB Harmon/Kardon SoundSticks and new 2021 Dell XPS laptop
Question Losing internet connection only when in browser.
Question HP LAPTOP WILL CONNECT IN ONE ROOM & NOT ANOTHER
Question Connected my laptop to an external monitor that is 144hz and it doesnt show the 144hz option what do i do.
Question Ethernet connected but getting "No internet access"
Question how to connect an asus c523n to an epson projector
Question Spark/fried display connection on laptop
Question steelseries arctis pro + gamedac not staying connected
Question I have internet connection but I cannot connect to the internet
Question Cannot connect external monitor
Question No beep sound when connecting charger! Acer nitro 5
Question Wifi Dropout - I've tried many things!
Solved! Laptop says connected to internet, can't search internet
Devices say they are connected to the internet and I can sometimes get a search page but no websites will load. This happened
i have dell inspiron 15r 3521 windows 7 professional x64bit. It connect to the any wireless network but it can not search any
nextbook won't connect to Wi-Fi stuck in searching mode
I have a laptop that shows its connected to Local Area but Internet won't come up. I don't even show that it's searching for n
My laptop Hp wireless connection is showing, but I can't search to web

ASK THE COMMUNITY