I have an ancient Samsung phone that I no longer use. I would LOVE to transfer pics to the new Iphone 4 that i just purchased

robin51958

Prominent
Sep 22, 2017
I have an ancient Samsung phone that I no longer use. I would LOVE to transfer pics to the new Iphone 4 that i just purchased

Saga Lout

Olde English
There are converters to change .jpg files to a format that Apple approves so connect the Android device to a PC and transfer them into there first. Research the format you think is best and convert them in the PC before copying into the new phone.

Never forget your Android still has a life as a storage medium for music you can play through Bluetooth speakers.

Saga Lout

Olde English
There are converters to change .jpg files to a format that Apple approves so connect the Android device to a PC and transfer them into there first. Research the format you think is best and convert them in the PC before copying into the new phone.

Never forget your Android still has a life as a storage medium for music you can play through Bluetooth speakers.

Saga Lout

Olde English
I believe even the iPhone 4 was capable of making telephone calls and storing data. I also believe the subsequent versions were only based on vanity projects and tweaks to keep the fans forking out their cash every year.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R iPhone 1
G iPhone 0
R iPhone 1
G iPhone 0
G iPhone 2
Z iPhone 1
G iPhone 0
Mark Spoonauer iPhone 4
G iPhone 1
G iPhone 3
rutherfordsc iPhone 7