Solved! I have an RCA android 7in tablet. I can't switch my camera around

Try restarting (turn it off and back on) the tablet and then go into the camera app and tap the option to switch. Usually looks like two rounded arrows.

If that doesn't work, it is completely possible that there is something wrong with the other camera and that is why it won't change over.

Should that be the case, then you would either need to contact the manufacturer, if it is still under warranty, or try a local tech if it isn't.

Try restarting (turn it off and back on) the tablet and then go into the camera app and tap the option to switch. Usually looks like two rounded arrows.

If that doesn't work, it is completely possible that there is something wrong with the other camera and that is why it won't change over.

Should that be the case, then you would either need to contact the manufacturer, if it is still under warranty, or try a local tech if it isn't.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Android Tablets 1
alphacoyle Android Tablets 1
Sia111 Android Tablets 6
Xaibior Android Tablets 1
Ayefee Android Tablets 1
D Android Tablets 2
G Android Tablets 1
C Android Tablets 1
H Android Tablets 1
Z Android Tablets 3
M Android Tablets 1
B Android Tablets 2
L Android Tablets 1
N Android Tablets 1
L Android Tablets 1
R Android Tablets 1
C Android Tablets 1
N Android Tablets 1
A Android Tablets 1
R Android Tablets 1
Similar threads
Question Stolen Android Tablets in-the-box
Question I have android tablet/music player combo stays plugged in, is it ok to just leave it on when not in use?
Question Need Help, Android tablet stuck in loading screen
Question Ds4 isnt connecting to ps4 after using it in my android tablet
Question I have the rca android tablet.. I reset due to forgotten pin.. I still cannot get in with my linked google account
Question I need an Android tablet, preferably 7" class with 2 simultaneous USB connections
My RCA Voyager Android tablet keeps rebooting itself, why? It's a little over 2 years old
How to unlock keyboard, next book android
For Christmas I bought an android tablet lost the receipt can’t get the code how do I get the code
How to download apps to SD card in Android tablet that is mounted and registered as default writer
Android tablet not turning on
Solved! rca voyager 3 tablet android
Solved! android tablet powers up but has no image or logo on the screen. Made by nuvision
Solved! Huawei Medipad T3 7.0 Android Tablet Model BG2-WO9
Solved! mysylvania dvd tablet combo stuck on android logo after hard reset what do i do to fix it
Solved! Lenovo android tablet will play you tube video for a few seconds then spins same with Pluto TV and tubi movie app. Date and t
Solved! How to remove lockscreen pin of samsung android tablet A6 because i try and didnt give me the options of swipe or none
I have shared files with my desktop Dell optiplex 9020....now Android tablet host is the Dell how can I correct this and stop
Solved! External Keyboard quit working on my android kitkat 4.4.2 HL-789 tablet
No pc Switch Larger SDcard+ memory Android Tablet

ASK THE COMMUNITY