i have an samsung s6 that no longer turns on how do i get my photos

If you didn't sync the phone to the google account, so that it would regularly update the items on the phone to also be on the account, then it wouldn't do that. It isn't automatic unless you set it up that way.

So if you did not set that up to do that, then there is no way to get them unless you can get the phone powered on.

If you didn't sync the phone to the google account, so that it would regularly update the items on the phone to also be on the account, then it wouldn't do that. It isn't automatic unless you set it up that way.

So if you did not set that up to do that, then there is no way to get them unless you can get the phone powered on.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
scorpio110442 Android Smartphones 1
F Android Smartphones 1
amirf Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 0
Mnémosync Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 0
R Android Smartphones 3
T Android Smartphones 1
realIk17 Android Smartphones 1
blootvoet Android Smartphones 0
P Android Smartphones 6
S Android Smartphones 7
F Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 3
C Android Smartphones 1
W Android Smartphones 3
P Android Smartphones 3
Similar threads
Question My Samsung galaxy's clock goes to a black screen with the notice "No picture selected "
Question Huawei bluetooth earbuds can work on a samsung phone?
Question samsung galaxy j4 internal storage
Question Samsung J7 Prime Black Screen Blue Light Pulsing
Question How to upgrade my Samsung J2 Prime to Nougat?
Question Whats the best privacy screen filter for Galaxy S2?
Question Samsung s20 wireless charging does not work
Question Samsung Galaxy A20e vs A41
Question Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 vs Huawei Mate Xs
Question Latent Ghosting Defects on Samsung Galaxy S7?
Question USB connection not supported Samsung A71
Question Samsung J7 Sky Pro. How to use the SD card as internal or how to force apps from internal to SD
My Samsung galaxy s5 will not hold a hold a charge no longer than hour put a new battery in, however it did not resolve the I
How can i recover my photos from a samsung galaxy5 i no longer have and put then in my new LG Stylo
I transferred photos from Samsung 4 to an apple I7. Some how the screenshots did not transfer and are no longer on Samsung
My samsung galaxy core phone will no longer recognize the sd card that has been in it
Verizon Samsung 5S moving apps to SD card...no longer available
My Samsung Galaxy will no longer recognize an SD card. Any sd card. I have put the same sd card in my S5 and boom, my stuff
Apps are no longer accessible when moving to SD Card on SGalaxy S5. What do I need to do?
my samsung galaxy GT-19100 T wont hold charge for longer that a few hours!

ASK THE COMMUNITY