i have another problm..when i try to connect the usb in thd speaker it turn..usb to sd and there is no sound

marksavio

Prominent
Dec 23, 2017
can you post here the name/model number of your usb speaker? most usb speakers dont need a driver. but maybe yours do. try visiting your devices support site if there is a software\driver that needs to be instealled.

sainik449

Prominent
Jan 3, 2018

the company is sony..but i dont kbow about the model no. it has 4 speakers....may be it has driver problem....but the issue is that before this prblm the usb and speaker are properly working

marksavio

Prominent
Dec 23, 2017
thats a weird issue. yah i know what a sd card is :D i just didnt get it out of context.
how did you know it was converted to SD? you have like some sort of interface software with your speaker in your PC or something? (if you can tell me the model name of your speaker i might get a clearer picture of your situation alot quicker tho.)

sainik449

Prominent
Jan 3, 2018

there is a small screen in the woofer system...which show the modes and the songs....so when the usb connect the usb appear in screen nd change to sd....