I have Dell Infiniti XPS 15.6 with Nvidia GEforce 960m the display is so small I cannot read it

ginmill20

Prominent
Oct 17, 2017
I tried increasing to 350 percent image still small if I enlarge by using pinch to spread screen I cannot do anything on the screen for input it jumps everywhere. I have the mentioned video card don't know if this is my problem because if I look on their page I see all downloads detected or my card only for windows7 and 8.1 I have windows 10. Seems to have gotten worse since I enlarged and I returned to the recommended setting now all screens miniscule. I am not a tech person so talking about IGUi's or whatever will mean nothing hoping you can explain in laymens terms something I can try.

Solution
Is that a 4k screen? That is why the text is small, it has a very high resolution for the screen size.

If you tried to do a zoom on the screen, it will act like a magnifying glass and will move around as you move around the screen.

Go into video options and change the display options to make things easier to see/read, looks like it's 150% as the largest default screen size. If you still can't read that, exchange the laptop for one with a 1080 screen.
Is that a 4k screen? That is why the text is small, it has a very high resolution for the screen size.

If you tried to do a zoom on the screen, it will act like a magnifying glass and will move around as you move around the screen.

Go into video options and change the display options to make things easier to see/read, looks like it's 150% as the largest default screen size. If you still can't read that, exchange the laptop for one with a 1080 screen.

Solution