I have facebook just don't have icon or short cut

Solution
The icon should still be in the phone, but could have been moved or deleted from the home screen it was on.

I would start by checking to make sure it wasn't moved and combined with other icons into a folder. It happens a lot. So any icons on the home screens that are not individual app icons I would tap and check to make sure the icon isn't hiding in a folder with other ones. If found, then all you have to do is tap and hold the Facebook icon, then drag it back to the location where you want it to be.

If it isn't in a folder with another icon(s), then tap and hold on the empty background of any home screen. This should bring up an overlay screen that gives access to icons, widgets, wallpapers, etc. (depending on the device). Go to the...
The icon should still be in the phone, but could have been moved or deleted from the home screen it was on.

I would start by checking to make sure it wasn't moved and combined with other icons into a folder. It happens a lot. So any icons on the home screens that are not individual app icons I would tap and check to make sure the icon isn't hiding in a folder with other ones. If found, then all you have to do is tap and hold the Facebook icon, then drag it back to the location where you want it to be.

If it isn't in a folder with another icon(s), then tap and hold on the empty background of any home screen. This should bring up an overlay screen that gives access to icons, widgets, wallpapers, etc. (depending on the device). Go to the "Icons" tab and then locate the Facebook icon. Tap and hold, then drag the icon to the home screen you want it on and you should be good.

Solution