I have lost all my contacts and all my apps which was in my SD card after resetting my phone.please help by giving the solutio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harika_1

Commendable
Dec 25, 2016
My phone was very slow so I made factory reset.once I installed SD card back to my phone after resetting,I am not able to see apps and videos which was there in SD card.

Solution
You need to re-install the programs. Videos should all be there, use the file browser and check, your media player may just not be linked to the card to show them by default.

For contacts, if you don't have them backed up or saved in the cloud like your Google account or your account with your service provider, you will just need to re-create them. Maybe from your text messages, I've done that before. Figure out what conversation was with whom, add to contacts.
You need to re-install the programs. Videos should all be there, use the file browser and check, your media player may just not be linked to the card to show them by default.

For contacts, if you don't have them backed up or saved in the cloud like your Google account or your account with your service provider, you will just need to re-create them. Maybe from your text messages, I've done that before. Figure out what conversation was with whom, add to contacts.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.