I have macbook but my keyboard typing wrong and i cant put my password get in any help please

Ali_167

Commendable
Oct 3, 2016
Hello everyone i have a problem i have mac computer but keyboard writes wrong letters and i cant put my password log in my computer can anyone help me please

Solution
Plug in a USB keyboard and it will let you login.
Keyboard might have failed, very common problem, especially when liquid is spilt on the MacBook.
Turn on the onscreen keyboard and then press each key, it will show the ones that actually light up when you press a key, if the wrong keys light up or multiple light up then you need a new keyboard. Cheap parts but needs someone who is good at repairing laptops and has patience to replace it.

RaymondV

Commendable
Oct 12, 2016

BadAsAl

Distinguished
Plug in a USB keyboard and it will let you login.
Keyboard might have failed, very common problem, especially when liquid is spilt on the MacBook.
Turn on the onscreen keyboard and then press each key, it will show the ones that actually light up when you press a key, if the wrong keys light up or multiple light up then you need a new keyboard. Cheap parts but needs someone who is good at repairing laptops and has patience to replace it.

Solution