Solved! I have sound bar connected to TV wirelessly, how do I connect my sky decoder and Video Player please?

Solution
Well, in essence, u find the same connection TYPE on both pieces and hook 'em up. Your choices are, in order of desirability:

HDMI
Component (5 cables hookup)
Composite/AV (3 cables hookup)

I am not giving you instructions for your specific equipment, these are just generic instructions. Up to you to find whether these connections are available to you.

Whether wall mounted or not makes no difference other than if TV already mounted, it maybe difficult for you to reach behind and u may have to dismount it first to make connection.
Well, in essence, u find the same connection TYPE on both pieces and hook 'em up. Your choices are, in order of desirability:

HDMI
Component (5 cables hookup)
Composite/AV (3 cables hookup)

I am not giving you instructions for your specific equipment, these are just generic instructions. Up to you to find whether these connections are available to you.

Whether wall mounted or not makes no difference other than if TV already mounted, it maybe difficult for you to reach behind and u may have to dismount it first to make connection.

Solution