I have the new Samsung curve TV and I can't hook my dvd player into it. My dvd player does not have an HDMI input what do I do

Solution
Again, the DVD doesn't have inputs. They have outputs. Are they no HDMI jacks on that DVD player at all? I'm getting hung up on your words and not understanding what you are saying because what you are saying doesn't make sense. If your DVD player only has the red/white/yellow plugs on the end, it has a composite OUTPUT. This adapter is #1 popular on Amazon and should work.

https://www.amazon.com/GANA-Composite-Converter-Adapter-Supporting/dp/B01L8GG6PW/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1511729127&sr=8-2&keywords=composite+to+hdmi+adapter

kimc2880

Prominent
Nov 26, 2017

Because the dvd player doesn't have an HDMI input only the rca inputs u know the red white and yellow cords smh the TV doesn't have it to connect th

4745454b

Distinguished
Apr 29, 2006
Again, the DVD doesn't have inputs. They have outputs. Are they no HDMI jacks on that DVD player at all? I'm getting hung up on your words and not understanding what you are saying because what you are saying doesn't make sense. If your DVD player only has the red/white/yellow plugs on the end, it has a composite OUTPUT. This adapter is #1 popular on Amazon and should work.

https://www.amazon.com/GANA-Composite-Converter-Adapter-Supporting/dp/B01L8GG6PW/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1511729127&sr=8-2&keywords=composite+to+hdmi+adapter

Solution
Besides that, I just went and looked at every Samsung curved model I could find, and EVERY SINGLE ONE of them, at least, all the ones that I saw currently for sale, had the typical 3 RCA jack component inputs on them in addition to HDMI . I see know reason, unless your TV is different than all the rest, why you can't simply use a set of 3 wire component cables to connect the dvd player to the tv.

There wouldn't even be ANY advantage to using HDMI input on the tv if it was being adapted from a component RCA output on the dvd player.