I have the red, yellow and white hooked up to my dvd player to my sanyo tv. What do i do next?

Phillip Corcoran

Splendid
Put in a DVD and start "Play".

Now, using the "menu" button on the TV remote, select the appropriate input source (eg AV1, AV2 etc).
You'll know when you've selected the correct input 'cos you'll see the DVD output on the screen.

Using a SCART cable if possible (instead of RCA/Component) is much easier as most TV's can switch to SCART input automatically when DVD player is switched on or when DVD starts to play.

Phillip Corcoran

Splendid
Put in a DVD and start "Play".

Now, using the "menu" button on the TV remote, select the appropriate input source (eg AV1, AV2 etc).
You'll know when you've selected the correct input 'cos you'll see the DVD output on the screen.

Using a SCART cable if possible (instead of RCA/Component) is much easier as most TV's can switch to SCART input automatically when DVD player is switched on or when DVD starts to play.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Streaming Video & TVs 2
Z Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
F Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
F Streaming Video & TVs 2
G Streaming Video & TVs 3
J Streaming Video & TVs 4
P Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 2
R Streaming Video & TVs 2
H Streaming Video & TVs 3
S Streaming Video & TVs 3
R Streaming Video & TVs 10
K Streaming Video & TVs 4
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
Similar threads
Solved! Hit to hook up Nintendo to a element tv it does not have the white red yellow plugs on it
How do I hook up my red yellow and white to my Philips DVD player that has yellow red white orange green and blue
what do I hook the red white and yellow RCA to on my dynexTV coming from the surround sound
I am also having trouble hooking dvd playing to dish..have red white and yellow cables...have olevia tv..regardless of whether
Can I hook up a dvd player to a roku tv red yellow and white
Trying to hook up red,white,yellow plugs to a insignia tv
I have red white and yellow cable connection on my tv what do I hook that into so that my tv works.
how do I hook the wii up to our Samsung smart tv when Wii has white, yellow and red cable but tv only has 2 holes which are ye
Trying to hook up LG DVD player with yellow white and red plugs into a Vizio flat screen with only green blue and red Outlets
I have old school tv and trying to hook up dvd player tv only has yellow and white components and has game mode. I cant figure
Hook up red yellow and white to TV
How do you hook red yellow and white RCA jacks to rwg tv
My DVD player is hooked up with red and white and yellow on DVD and TV not getting a picture
How do I hook up my Wii console to my 60 in Vizio smart TV if my Comcast cable red white and yellow cords are already in the s
Can I hook a old tv up with only yellow and white to a dvd player
how do I hook up a 3 wire (red, white & yellow) DVD player to my Element 5 wire (red, white, green, blue & red) new LED TV?
Can I hook my smart t.v. up to my cable box directv without, the red,white,yellow cord ?
I am trying to hook up my new PS4 to my old tv that has the red, yellow, and white ports.
I have hooked up my dvd player to the tv with the yellow, white and red hookups. I get sound but no picture. The tv also has a
i have a old model tv and verizon cable but my tv only has yellow in white outlets so how do i hook my cable if the verizon co

ASK THE COMMUNITY