I have the USB connected to computer

Helen_20

Commendable
Jan 31, 2017
I have done this any times, but now it won't transfer. It says "allow" clicked but still won't work

Helen_20

Commendable
Jan 31, 2017
When I use my iPad to transfer photographs to the computer, when connected by USB to computer, it will not even show it is from my iPad, so nothing happens

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S iPad 2
R iPad 1
N iPad 1
A iPad 1
P iPad 7
D iPad 2
M iPad 1
K iPad 1
R iPad 1
L iPad 1
A iPad 3
C iPad 1
E iPad 1
S iPad 1
A iPad 3
C iPad 2
J iPad 1
N iPad 2
D iPad 2
Tu Hed iPad 3
Similar threads
Question We have cancelled BT connection to be replaced with a different internet provider.
How can I conect my IPad and my VIZIO Tv with wireless connection, so I can show what is on my IPad on TV
How to connect my iPad an iPad keyboard and wireless headphones simultaneously?
I was on level 1630 and it told me to connect to facebook which I am not on so i did connect to it and it's put me back to lev
Connecting Ipad to home theater and Epson projector
What should I get GB for ipad to use to measure roofs using an app ll day every dayWI-FI
I have two mercury speakers. I am trying to connect my iPad with the new second speaker and it just keeps searching for the de
I can't get off of disable screen on I pad can i connect to iPhone and t.v. to recover
I have created a notebook on my Mac computer and can't get it to upload to the ipad
How do I connect my iOS 7 iPhone with my Visio smart tv
How do I download photos on iPad to my computer.
Covert cctv in settings
I want to connect my new iPad to my old mini yamaha digital sound bar with male output. How?
I have an iPad, a Lightening to HDMI adapter and an HDMI cable, I have no other computer, have no WiFi but I have either an HD
iPad 2 worth keeping?
how do I transfer my IPAD 2 photo albums to my desk top computer, without buying a program
I can't connect to facebook even though I have in the past
Can i connect my ipad 2 to my tv?
Apple iOS sharing bluetooth connected device through RDP client?
Connect Ipad with PC to access internet (I dont have a wifi.only usb and ethernet rj45 ports)

ASK THE COMMUNITY