Solved! I Have To See The Screen From External Display Monitor While on Safe Mode

Apr 3, 2020
I hope i can explain my problem right.So my dell inspiron laptops external graphic card is burned and one time i tried to update the burned cards driver ,my pc gave a blue screen error.To fix it i entered the safe mode and deactivated the external graphic card and activated the intel cpu's onboard graphic card instead of the external one then it got fixed.But i completely forgot that all this happened and tried to update my drivers again with an automatic driver updating program.Now it gave me the blue screen error again but this time my laptops screen is broken(it obviously wasnt broken when this occured for the first time) so now i cant see the screen when im in safe mode(i have an external monitor)and i cant do the same thing to fix it.To sum it up i need to see my screen on safe mode from my external monitor.
Here is a photo of the blue screen error:https://ibb.co/tpWL5X7

Last edited:
Solution
You need to load the video drivers for most laptops to use the external display, especially when it's HDMI or display port. Since those drivers are not working, it won't give you the display. You can try turning on the laptop and then closing the lid right away, it may detect the display as the only one and show the screen. You can also try disabling the video card in the BIOS that may help, but not likely.
You need to load the video drivers for most laptops to use the external display, especially when it's HDMI or display port. Since those drivers are not working, it won't give you the display. You can try turning on the laptop and then closing the lid right away, it may detect the display as the only one and show the screen. You can also try disabling the video card in the BIOS that may help, but not likely.

Reactions: celal2344
Solution
Apr 3, 2020
I disconnected the laptops main broken screen and it worked then i fixed the problem then connected it back worked without any problems thanks for your help