I have two cables one with red and black wires and one with red yellow and white

Red-and-black wire is usually used for speakers, to be connected to an amplifier. Red-White-Yellow is the cable used to connect audio-video equipment, video signal (yellow) and stereo (white-red).

So, unless we know what you're trying to connect, as @Scottray asked, we'll be of little help.

Red-and-black wire is usually used for speakers, to be connected to an amplifier. Red-White-Yellow is the cable used to connect audio-video equipment, video signal (yellow) and stereo (white-red).

So, unless we know what you're trying to connect, as @Scottray asked, we'll be of little help.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dudunnpesto Audio 1
A Audio 1
C Audio 3
Not_techy Audio 1
klockem Audio 0
Exotic_Nefariousness Audio 1
atesba Audio 3
tophatclay Audio 0
0 Audio 1
M Audio 1
RikZ Audio 3
guizmopeg Audio 2
M Audio 2
J Audio 2
K Audio 1
F Audio 2
H Audio 1
rudyelicic Audio 2
T Audio 1
S Audio 5
Similar threads
Question 1 RCA to 1 3.5mm Jack?
Question Which audio cable?
Question Best cabling choice from stereo receiver to Bluetooth transmitter
Question Vizio sound bar stopped recognizing digital optic cable
Question How can I hook aftermarket kdc-mp625 kenwood inline with factory head unit. Can I use rca to aux cable and plug it into the aux jack in my truck?
Question can't get my Klipsch R-12SW to work on my MSI Z390-A Pro
Solved! Apple Headphone's mic not working with PC.
Question Razer Kraken Pro V1 and V2 audio splitter cable compatibility
Question Can I plug my Blue Snowball in a the Roland VT-4 ?
Question Creative T15 Wireless playing sound only from left speaker when using aux
Question Cutting up rca (mono) cable to speaker wire for project?
Question Can't properly transfer TV sound to sound system
I have a 2009 panasonic HDTV model # TC-P42C1 serial # MF91450155 I have basic cable I can't get sound when the little black b
How to wire aux 3 wire , yellow orange and red to 4 wire USB red white green black
I'm not sure which rca cables to plug into my tv from Logitech surround sound system. I have a black, tan, and green one but t
Logitech Z506 black and yellow cables into ASROCK z170 Pro4s board that doesnt seem to have b/y jacks
I have an auxiliary cable which has red , white and black wire . which one these in the ground wire ??
Can a sound bar cause my tv to go black?
Red+White to Black, Or Green to Green composite cable?
Cable for gigabyte ex58 rear speaker(s) out jack (black)

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS