I hear crackling or static noises in my USB headphones and when I used a second pair there was the same issue, any way of fix?

May 31, 2018
I had the issue with everything I listened to but now only occasionally and it always happens with opening a game, any help?

UPDATE: This seems to only occur when I'm using high internet applications such as YouTube, Spotify, and Nvidia GeForce now. I currently use an ethernet to connect to the internet, could this be causing some sort of Interference?

if your mb uses the realteck chipset get the driver from realteck. with pc cases the front usb cable may be unshielded. see if one of the rear ports do the same. if not with some cases if there a bad ground you can pick up noise from onboard chipset. if you cant find where the ground issue is..you can try an after market sound card. i went with one of the old soundblaster z sounds a lot better then onboard sound chipset.

May 31, 2018

This seems to only occur when I'm using high internet applications such as YouTube, Spotify, and Nvidia GeForce now. I currently use an ethernet to connect to the internet, could this be causing some sort of Interference?