Solved! I hooked Phillips stereo to samsung smart TV for surround sound, but get no sound only humming how to fix?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Audio 2
S Audio 2
A Audio 4
Null895 Audio 1
F Audio 2
F Audio 3
klockem Audio 0
xmystbladex Audio 1
FirstLast1234 Audio 8
deusman Audio 1
D Audio 5
B Audio 1
Tofoss Audio 2
Pinesin Audio 2
L Audio 1
A Audio 1
3 Audio 1
P Audio 1
C Audio 5
A Audio 1
Similar threads
Question Computer is hooked up to monitor with HDMI to VGA adapter... Can I have audio or....?
Question How to hook up Bose. Tv speaker to Sharp Aquos LC-42D64U
Solved! Hooking up an active subwoofer to A/V receiver
Question How can hook up an old receiver to my TV and at audio
Solved! HELP: How to hook up TVEars Analog to Samsung Smart TV, w/no Audio Out or Earphones
Question Sennheiser RS160 & Yamaha TSR7850 Zone 2 Hook-up?
Question How can I hook aftermarket kdc-mp625 kenwood inline with factory head unit. Can I use rca to aux cable and plug it into the aux jack in my truck?
Question How to hook up a Active Sub to a PA amp (Crown XLS 1002) with a pair of passive speakers
Question I have a Samsung Q80R. The audio works fine when it's hooked up to my computer, but when I hook it up to my TV, it's extremely quiet. Why?
Question How does one hook up 5.1 surround sound ? (Logitech Z607)
Question Hooking up a sub woofer
Question trouble hooking up befree 4.1 channel surround sound to desktop pc
Question hooking up a Yamaha yas-108 to TV
Question Hooking up pc to home theater system
Question I have a pair of Mackie thump 12a active pa speakers. They are awesome ! How can I hook them up to my smart TV ?
Question How to Hook Up Taotronics Bluetooth Transmitter with Home Theater System
How can I hook up Samsung TV HDMI to alpine head unit with ai inpuy
Solved! i have a samsung smart tv and a soundbar. i would like to hook up a blue ray dvd and a wireless head set do i need a 3way opti
how do i hook up phillips speaker bar to lg flat screen47le5500
How do I hook up my Yamaha av receiver rx-v995 to my new Phillip's tv for soround sound please help me ty and God bless you

ASK THE COMMUNITY