i installed windows 7 on a laptop hard drive through desktop pc

Solution
Hey there, Mahmoud!

Well, it's impossible to be able to create a boot drive through another computer. The operating system (Windows 7) communicates with the motherboard, and the hard drive is just a carrier (storage).
You need to install Windows through the laptop itself. This should fix the issue!

Hope I helped! :)
SuperSoph_WD

SuperSoph_WD

Estimable
Jul 30, 2014
Hey there, Mahmoud!

Well, it's impossible to be able to create a boot drive through another computer. The operating system (Windows 7) communicates with the motherboard, and the hard drive is just a carrier (storage).
You need to install Windows through the laptop itself. This should fix the issue!

Hope I helped! :)
SuperSoph_WD

Solution

SuperSoph_WD

Estimable
Jul 30, 2014

Maybe the issue is with the laptop then. I'd suggest you to check the warranty and if it's covered, call the manufacturer's tech support for assistance.
If it's not, I'd recommend you to find a professional repair services somewhere around you and take the laptop there. They should be able to provide you a thorough diagnostics and probably fix the issue.

Hope I was helpful though! Good luck!
SuperSoph_WD

SuperSoph_WD

Estimable
Jul 30, 2014

True. It wouldn't hurt to try to make the issue go away by re-seating the CMOS battery on the motherboard.
Here's a tutorial with pictures that might help: http://www.howtogeek.com/131623/how-to-clear-your-computers-cmos-to-reset-bios-settings/

Let me know if there's any progress! :)
SuperSoph_WD