I just got my nextbook ares 11.6 it's been charged for a day and won't even turn on

Kristen86

Estimable
Dec 29, 2015
Won't turn on the light surpose to turn Orange when charged I let it charge a whole day and lights still red an no power at all

Solution
Hi,

Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help in solving your issue with your laptop.
- Start by doing a hard reset, remove the battery and AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then try to boot it up and see if it will load normally.
- If these doesn't work test the AC adapter and see if it's supplying enough voltage to power the laptop or better yet try another AC adapter that has the same voltage.
- Do also try booting the laptop without the battery and see if will boot up normally with just the AC adapter.
- Next is to try and reseat the RAM, remove them all for couple of seconds then put them back in making sure that everything is seated properly into each slot.
- If all these will work the...
Hi,

Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help in solving your issue with your laptop.
- Start by doing a hard reset, remove the battery and AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then try to boot it up and see if it will load normally.
- If these doesn't work test the AC adapter and see if it's supplying enough voltage to power the laptop or better yet try another AC adapter that has the same voltage.
- Do also try booting the laptop without the battery and see if will boot up normally with just the AC adapter.
- Next is to try and reseat the RAM, remove them all for couple of seconds then put them back in making sure that everything is seated properly into each slot.
- If all these will work the problem may lie on the motherboard and a repair would be needed.

Solution