I lost my all photo i was using file hide expert i deleted some folder from file manager like hermit, file hide after that i l

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rashid_6

Commendable
Apr 11, 2016
I lost my all photo i was using file hide expert i deleted some folder from file manager like hermit, file hide after that i lost my all pics please tell me how can i recover my pics please tell me in details

Solution
Then there are a few apps and programs out there that "may" be able to help you recover the photos.

Some that you could try would be... DiskDigger, MobiSaver, Android-Recovery and Tenorshare. They are all data recovery apps/programs

I must note though that most of these programs are not free. They may allow for free installation or have free trials, but to actually recover your data, and get your photos back, you may be have to purchase the program/app.

For future reference, I really suggest backing up your photos to a computer or cloud regularly. Not to mention anything else you have on the phone. Better to spend the time doing that now, than to be out all that stuff if the phone dies or gets stolen.
Then there are a few apps and programs out there that "may" be able to help you recover the photos.

Some that you could try would be... DiskDigger, MobiSaver, Android-Recovery and Tenorshare. They are all data recovery apps/programs

I must note though that most of these programs are not free. They may allow for free installation or have free trials, but to actually recover your data, and get your photos back, you may be have to purchase the program/app.

For future reference, I really suggest backing up your photos to a computer or cloud regularly. Not to mention anything else you have on the phone. Better to spend the time doing that now, than to be out all that stuff if the phone dies or gets stolen.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.