I lost my Laptop

Yazir

Estimable
Mar 9, 2015
How to track my vaio laptop i don't know serial number...any body please inform me or mail me REDACTED - SS
or call me REDACTED - SS
\its very usefull to me my all works are in my laptop
am totaly unconfssed

Solution
Unless you pre-installed tracking software there is nothing you can do. You don't even have the serial number to provide to the police.

Next time take pictures of the serial number tag on your NEW laptop. If you are worried about the security of your data, then run a full disk encryption software and a strong password. If you use a boot-time full disk encryption all your data will be unreadable and your laptop will be unbootable to anybody without your password.

kanewolf

Judicious
Unless you pre-installed tracking software there is nothing you can do. You don't even have the serial number to provide to the police.

Next time take pictures of the serial number tag on your NEW laptop. If you are worried about the security of your data, then run a full disk encryption software and a strong password. If you use a boot-time full disk encryption all your data will be unreadable and your laptop will be unbootable to anybody without your password.

Solution