I lost my phone in my parents store, and it has no wifi- its an android and its on silent mode, how can i find it?

Ellen_16

Prominent
Jul 7, 2017
I lost my phone in my parents store, and it has no wifi- its an android and its on silent mode, how can i find it?

Solution
Nothing can do now after the fact besides what is already suggested.

Now after you find the phone you can set it up with google (if linked to gmail account) to be able to find phone, remote wipe, and turn on ringer.

Another option is a program called tasker (similar to If This Then That but with much much more capability and conditional logic). One of thousand things you can do with tasker is set it up so that if a specific number calls it X amount of times, it will turn volume back on.

little_me

Estimable
May 9, 2015
Things that might make it easier to find:
Call it from another phone.

This can, while still on silent, cause following:
vibration (if said feature is on, making sound and thus being easier to find)
light the screen up (this too can make it easier to find)

past that, there isn't really anyway to make it much easier.

Nothing can do now after the fact besides what is already suggested.

Now after you find the phone you can set it up with google (if linked to gmail account) to be able to find phone, remote wipe, and turn on ringer.

Another option is a program called tasker (similar to If This Then That but with much much more capability and conditional logic). One of thousand things you can do with tasker is set it up so that if a specific number calls it X amount of times, it will turn volume back on.

Solution