I lost pictures from a old number I got a new number I actually didn't leave deleted my profile

Well having a phone number shouldn't make a difference. Unless the files were on a cloud account attached to a phone number. If they were on a phone (not number) then you would have to get them off that other phone. If they were on this same physical phone, and you accidentally deleted them, then you can try the following...

While there is no guaranty that you can get them back. Deleted does mean deleted. There are a few apps/programs out there that 'may' be able to help you recover the data.

A few of the programs you could try would be... DiskDigger, MobiSaver, Android-Recovery and Tenorshare. They are all data recovery apps/programs. There are many others out there, so check around and see which you would rather try. There is also one called RECUVA, that I have heard is free, which you could try.

One important note though, most of these programs are not free. They may say they are "free" or have "Free Trials" and "Free Downloads". Yet to actually recover your data, and get your files back, you may be have to purchase the program/app. Just so you know.

NOTE: For future reference, I really would suggest backing up your data to a computer or cloud. Often. Better to spend the time doing that, rather than to be out all that stuff if the phone dies, things get deleted/erased or it gets stolen.

Well having a phone number shouldn't make a difference. Unless the files were on a cloud account attached to a phone number. If they were on a phone (not number) then you would have to get them off that other phone. If they were on this same physical phone, and you accidentally deleted them, then you can try the following...

While there is no guaranty that you can get them back. Deleted does mean deleted. There are a few apps/programs out there that 'may' be able to help you recover the data.

A few of the programs you could try would be... DiskDigger, MobiSaver, Android-Recovery and Tenorshare. They are all data recovery apps/programs. There are many others out there, so check around and see which you would rather try. There is also one called RECUVA, that I have heard is free, which you could try.

One important note though, most of these programs are not free. They may say they are "free" or have "Free Trials" and "Free Downloads". Yet to actually recover your data, and get your files back, you may be have to purchase the program/app. Just so you know.

NOTE: For future reference, I really would suggest backing up your data to a computer or cloud. Often. Better to spend the time doing that, rather than to be out all that stuff if the phone dies, things get deleted/erased or it gets stolen.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Idkbruh69 Android Smartphones 0
T Android Smartphones 3
S Android Smartphones 0
scorpio110442 Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 4
Norlando Android Smartphones 8
C Android Smartphones 2
T Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 1
N Android Smartphones 3
J Android Smartphones 1