I made a mistake, and I cant find my photos.

Nov 1, 2018
My phone asked me where I wanted to save my photos, and I selected SD instead of downloads as all my photos are on my SD, but they're not showing up. If I click the downloaded notification I see them there, but not by going in manually, and when I click "back" after clicking the notification it just sends me to my home screen. I dont know what to do. How do I fix this? I have a note 8.

Android built-in file managers are pretty unreliable and so are the majority on the Play Store but Root File Manager is far better.

Download and install it - you don't need to root the device to use it. When you look for photos you can see whether you're in the system files or the SdCard and the folder in the card will be named DCIM.

That shows them in thumbnails and in the date order name of the picture. You can select any one to move back to the system file structure.

Nov 1, 2018
I tried downloading the app but I still cant find anything I download from chrome anymore. The album also isnt hidden and when I ask to view it in gallery, and check details it says it has no location, yet it still downloaded??