I need a recommended good phone!

Daniel Youssef

Honorable
May 24, 2013
So currently my mobile is not fixable ( junk) , and I really want to buy a good phone. doesn't have to be android but I can't buy Iphone atm , so I had in mind a Lenovo S90 Sisley which is great looking alike Iphone 6 and had good qualities but In a review a guy said it has low volume in the output (only mobile headphones are good ) and the normal camera is bad , not to mention the mobile has a 2300 mAh battery which is not good for the mobile's info, so can anyone recommend a good one for me?

Solution
Let me tell you right now that the iPhone 6/6+ is the best phone on the market(opinion), I have never heard of Lenovo making phones, so since you cant buy an iPhone(for whatever reason) The next best thing is a Galaxy S6 (edge depending if you like that feature, I do). The S6 sports a beautiful 5.1 inch Super AMOLED display(1440x2560 ~577 ppi 16M Colors). If you love taking pictures you'll love the 16MP rear facing camera, with optical image stabilization, autofocus(although not laser autofocus like the LG G3, also a great phone), and LED flash. With camera features such as Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, Auto HDR, and panorama. The front facing 5MP camera is great for selfies(don't lie everyone takes selfies) and also has a...

TheRealJakeW

Estimable
Jun 12, 2015
Let me tell you right now that the iPhone 6/6+ is the best phone on the market(opinion), I have never heard of Lenovo making phones, so since you cant buy an iPhone(for whatever reason) The next best thing is a Galaxy S6 (edge depending if you like that feature, I do). The S6 sports a beautiful 5.1 inch Super AMOLED display(1440x2560 ~577 ppi 16M Colors). If you love taking pictures you'll love the 16MP rear facing camera, with optical image stabilization, autofocus(although not laser autofocus like the LG G3, also a great phone), and LED flash. With camera features such as Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, Auto HDR, and panorama. The front facing 5MP camera is great for selfies(don't lie everyone takes selfies) and also has a wider viewing angle than my beloved iPhone 6+. The battery life on the S6 is awesome with a 2550 mAh Li-ion battery with wireless charging(a pretty cool feature not many phones sport). All around the S6 is an amazing phone and a must-have(if you cant get an iPhone ;-))!!
Keep in mind I am an Apple Fanboy so this was very hard for me to recommend the only phone that compares to my beloved iPhone hahaha! But I would not steer you wrong many of my friends have this phone and love it! Good luck in your decision I hope this helps.

-Jake

Source: http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_s6-6849.php

Solution