I need a replacement AC Adaptor for my optima centoris v662. help please.Where can i get one. thanks.

Solution
Oh if we have an exact catalog for you at the ready, but no.

In situation like this, I go to Amazon/eBay/Google etc and search "power adapter V662" and see what pops up.

If am unable to find or they are just way too expensive and I want to get a generic item, I measure the coax power plug with a caliper, gets its inner and outer diameter, that's parameter #1. Voltage is parameter #2, no more than 1/2 volt above that it requires, and last parameter #3, amperage what it asks or higher. Armed with those numbers, I again hit ebay/Amazon/Google. That's it.
Oh if we have an exact catalog for you at the ready, but no.

In situation like this, I go to Amazon/eBay/Google etc and search "power adapter V662" and see what pops up.

If am unable to find or they are just way too expensive and I want to get a generic item, I measure the coax power plug with a caliper, gets its inner and outer diameter, that's parameter #1. Voltage is parameter #2, no more than 1/2 volt above that it requires, and last parameter #3, amperage what it asks or higher. Armed with those numbers, I again hit ebay/Amazon/Google. That's it.

Solution