Question I need app icon id

Jan 22, 2020
I have a pop-up from an icon I can't identify and it interrupts a lot of my browsing I need to find out what this icon belongs to so maybe I can eliminate. I used imageshack.com to upload an app image but I can't figure out how to attach it to this forum please advise

Help I'd this app icon please. At the top is a little aqua green icon https://imageshack.com/i/pm1NXGVXp

The popup isn't from an icon, it is from an app. You then need to find and remove the app that is doing it.

It could be any app you personally installed or updated. It could even be one you didn't install, but that another app you did install or update installed it on the phone without your permission. Happens more than you might think.

So start with the apps you recently installed and updated. Uninstall those apps and/or updates then restart (power off and back on) the phone and see if this resolves the issue.

Should it continue, then you will need to look through your apps (go into "Settings" and then "Apps") and search for ones you see were installed and you don't recognize. Before uninstalling any you find be sure you search online to find out if they are something you should remove.

Should none of this work, then you are look at either a virus or malware, which you would have to clear from the phone, or do a complete "Hard Reset" of the phone to remove everything and start from scratch.

Last edited:
Jan 22, 2020
I was afraid of that, I just thought someone would recognize the icon that's associated with the app. I've searched all of my apps and can't identify anything that has that.
Thanks