I need help choosing a laptop!

David Campbell

Honorable
Apr 8, 2013
Hi, I will be starting college soon so i need to get a laptop. I plan on getting rid of my current current computer, and making my new laptop my one and only. I need it to be able to play Minecraft very well, on max settings, be good for everyday stuff (YouTube/Facebook), and it needs to be a very good school laptop. My maximum price is 1600, but I would like to keep it under 1200$ if possible. It needs to have a good battery life, and I would like a larger screen (16 inch+). Any help would be greatly appreciated. I was kinda looking at this samsung laptop (model# NP780Z5E-S01UB) but I am not sure yet. Also I apologize if this is under the wrong forum section. I am new to this site, and new to posting on forums

David Campbell

Honorable
Apr 8, 2013

I am going to be getting the new computer in june, so a little less than 2 months.

MANOFKRYPTONAK

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2012
Its no big deal LOL, :D Apples last forever and thinkpads do too. I have an ASUS I really like. Do you plan on gaming more than minecraft? And mind you with texture packs minecraft can be extremely intensive LOL

David Campbell

Honorable
Apr 8, 2013

As of right now minecraft is my game lol, but games come and go... so a couple of months who knows ;), and I enjoy the normal texture pack, so that wont be an issue lol