Question I need help, My tablet (rca voyager rct 6973w43), just show me the logo an after a message red letter that says Bootloader error code 1 when turn on

May 17, 2020
Hello. I need help, My tablet (rca voyager rct 6973w43), just show me the logo an after a message red letter that says Bootloader error code 1 when i try of turn it on. of course i've tried to go into the system menu with volumen + and power ... but i cant go into, all the same, logo and after de message. Can i fix it or is already dead?... OH and this is the firts time i try to use the tablet after 1 or 2 years..... thanks :c

May 24, 2020
Someone probably unlocked the bootloader. Try force-rebooting the device. If that doesn't work, you could get it checked, if that doesn't work either, you can factory reset the device, and if that doesn't work either, I don't know how to help in that case.

Hello. I need help, My tablet (rca voyager rct 6973w43), just show me the logo an after a message red letter that says Bootloader error code 1 when i try of turn it on. of course i've tried to go into the system menu with volumen + and power ... but i cant go into, all the same, logo and after de message. Can i fix it or is already dead?... OH and this is the firts time i try to use the tablet after 1 or 2 years..... thanks :c

It's not a virus, those rca tablets are very low quality and fail often.