I need help.

Rogers2

Estimable
Jun 24, 2015
I have a 2 in 1 headset using a splitter to talk in game. With one issue. It picks up volume from the computer but not the mic. i am using razer surround as well. Any help is appreciated.

Solution
Right click on the sound icon in your taskbar at the bottom of your screen. Click "Recording devices". Make sure your microphone has a check mark next to it. If it doesn't, right click the microphone, and click "Set as Default Device".

Warrior of Cats

Estimable
Sep 25, 2014
Right click on the sound icon in your taskbar at the bottom of your screen. Click "Recording devices". Make sure your microphone has a check mark next to it. If it doesn't, right click the microphone, and click "Set as Default Device".

Solution

Rogers2

Estimable
Jun 24, 2015

I have it picks up game audio as well and i cant hear my own voice over game audio. Heres a gyazo of what it looks like watching a youtube video i am not wearing the headset in this picture https://gyazo.com/b6bc92cc69d222487d0dde772151a886

Rogers2

Estimable
Jun 24, 2015
I may have figured it out but is there a way to turn off computer sound when voice chatting?
Like if i hit the press to talk button is there a way to turn game sounds off when i hit that button.