i press the power button on my tv and it flashes green for like two seconds then it goes right back to red why wont it turn on

Status
Not open for further replies.

stupid tv

Estimable
Jun 18, 2015
I had the TV on for like half an hour and I just left it alone and it was on HDMI2 so there wasent any TV on so after that it turns off by its self which is normal so I turn it back on about to play a game then it flashes green which it does when I turn it on but it blink only twice then it went right back to the red light and it keeps doing this do I unplug it for like 10 seconds and it turns on but than like 13 seconds later it turns off again and it just repeats with the green and red lights flashing so I try it again but this time I wait even longer and the TV won't even turn on this time. what's wrong with it and how can I fix it??

sierra419

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2010
This might sound obvious, but I would make sure I didn't accidentally have a sleep timer on. It's possible you sat on the remote or something and hit the button. Besides that, it sounds to me like you have a hardware malfunction and it may need to be repaired. Try plugging your HDMI into another HDMI input slot. If that doesnt work then try unplugging it and leaving it for a while before trying again.

Status
Not open for further replies.