Solved! I put my audio sound device in the recycling bin and emptied the bin

AaSima

Distinguished
May 5, 2010
Hello,
I put my audio sound device in the recycling bin and then I emptied the bin. Now I have have no audio sound out-put. I did this about 2 months ago. Does anybody think they could help me figure how to get sound back on my PC with out paying out more money?

Saga Lout

Olde English

If you can find the device details in Device Manager - the VEN and DEV entries under the Details tab - you could input them in the relevant boxes at http://www.pcidatabase.com and see if the driver is available. At least it woul dgive you the right manufacture.[/#000ff]

Saga Lout

Olde English

Hopefully, this will be one of those rare occasions where System restore might get you out of trouble. Do you remember the name of the audio setup?[/#000ff]

AaSima

Distinguished
May 5, 2010

While I don't remember the name of the audio setup. I brought Driver Fetch to update my PC's drivers and downloaded new sound drivers, which I really didn't need but it was recommended. After I downloaded the drivers that the program told me were out of date, I found out I had no sound. Then what I tried to do was throw the new sound driver in the trash to undo the problem and I guess I throw away my sound period. I tried and tried to figure out what went wrong for like a month. The sound drivers sat in the recycle bin for a long time, until one day I emptied it. It didn't think about reloading the sound drivers from the recycling bin til I had emptied it. How smart am I.

Saga Lout

Olde English

If you can find the device details in Device Manager - the VEN and DEV entries under the Details tab - you could input them in the relevant boxes at http://www.pcidatabase.com and see if the driver is available. At least it woul dgive you the right manufacture.[/#000ff]

pcfixed

Distinguished
Nov 13, 2008
did u know every single laptop has its own drivers page download for life in the manufacturers drivers site? this means you can visit anytime and download and install any driver u want

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 0
abraracs Laptop Tech Support 0
Akram Sidena Laptop Tech Support 2
X Laptop Tech Support 9
C Laptop Tech Support 5
S Laptop Tech Support 2
Raj Negi Laptop Tech Support 0
S Laptop Tech Support 0
S Laptop Tech Support 0
R Laptop Tech Support 0