Solved! i put my memory card from one phone to another and find that many photos have been lost. 3 folders completely were lost. the p

Oct 17, 2018
i put my memory card from one phone to another and find that many photos have been lost. 3 folders completely were lost. the photos were in the folders. both phones still work. i still have the memory card. but didnt back up on any online services. is there any chance for me to recover the photos???? pls do something for me :(

Solution
It depends. Items don't just get 'lost' though. They have to be deleted, moved, etc. If it was a deletion you can try recovery software, but this will require a computer. If they were moved off the card somehow, then there is no way to get the info back unless you know where they were moved.
It depends. Items don't just get 'lost' though. They have to be deleted, moved, etc. If it was a deletion you can try recovery software, but this will require a computer. If they were moved off the card somehow, then there is no way to get the info back unless you know where they were moved.

Solution