I put the Google Pixel 9 Pro XL vs Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra through a 7-round face-off — here’s the winner

Jun 1, 2024
Nice!

Glad I switched from the Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra to the Pixel 9 Pro XL. I actually do enjoy using it much more. I even got the Pixel Watch 2 to go along with it and put my Galaxy Watch 6 LTE back in the box until I decide to switch back to Samsung!

GMC262

Estimable
Sep 19, 2020
Fails to take into account that the S24 Ultra comes with the S-Pen stored in chassis...

Jun 1, 2024
Fails to take into account that the S24 Ultra comes with the S-Pen stored in chassis...
I used the S24 Ultra for a while and never once did I take the 's pen' out of the phone.. first time I ever saw it was when I traded in the phone and the employee took it out and asked how often I used it.. my honest reply was "This is actually the first time I've ever seen it"... 😂. I just never once had a time where I needed it, or even figured out a reason to need it..

Sep 6, 2024
The OnePlus 12 is a pretty good Android Snapdragon phone for the money, and the Hasselblad camera it comes with is pretty sweet also.

GMC262

Estimable
Sep 19, 2020
I used the S24 Ultra for a while and never once did I take the 's pen' out of the phone.. first time I ever saw it was when I traded in the phone and the employee took it out and asked how often I used it.. my honest reply was "This is actually the first time I've ever seen it"... 😂. I just never once had a time where I needed it, or even figured out a reason to need it..
Understandable, if you are considering which phone is best for your individual use pattern. But that doesn't change the fact that the S24 Ultra comes with that equipment/capability and the Pixel 9 Pro XL does not when doing an overall comparison test. With the S24 Ultra, you have the option to use it or not-with the Pixel 9 Pro XL, it's not even an option.