I recently dropped my Stylo 2 Android in a bucket of Epsom salt water it comes on but the screen is black is there any help fo

Solution
First you would need to wait a long time for it to dry. And leave it off while doing so. If possible, I would also remove the battery, and SIM and any SD card as the salt water will just damage it (yes Epsom salt too). Leave it drying for days before trying to turn it on. The more water and the longer it was in it, the more days you need to leave it be.

After that time period, whatever it may be, the device still won't turn on or the screen won't, then there is probably physical damage inside the device. If it is just the display, you can easily have that replaced. If it is more, then the device may just be trash.

rosereynolds46

Prominent
Jan 3, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from rosereynolds46 : "Epsom salt water"

I recently dropped my Stylo 2 In Epsom salt water while I was soaking my feet. I immediately pulled it out and removed battery. I let it sit in rice for 3 days. Now it comes on charges but the screen is black.

First you would need to wait a long time for it to dry. And leave it off while doing so. If possible, I would also remove the battery, and SIM and any SD card as the salt water will just damage it (yes Epsom salt too). Leave it drying for days before trying to turn it on. The more water and the longer it was in it, the more days you need to leave it be.

After that time period, whatever it may be, the device still won't turn on or the screen won't, then there is probably physical damage inside the device. If it is just the display, you can easily have that replaced. If it is more, then the device may just be trash.

Solution