I resetted factory setting on my Toshiba laptop and when it has finished loading a blank black screen came up with nothing on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatyana_1

Commendable
Jul 29, 2016
I have reseted factory settings on my Toshiba laptop and after loading a blank black screen appeared while the light is still on the screen what should I do?

Solution
If it's a laptop with Optical Drive/DVD/CD, you could download a copy of WIndows ISO burn it to DVD disc, it has to be somewhat the same as your Laptop's version OS, which you only need it to repair your Windows OS, if you don't have Optical Drive, which no worries, you can use a USB flash memory to boot up a copy of the window you used. If that doesn't work, just re-install the whole OS with the copy of the windows, and use the product key underneath your laptop. If that doesn't work contact Microsoft via forums, ask them what to do, and how to install fresh copy of windows, without loosing your OEM license to your laptop.

kairukun

Estimable
Aug 15, 2014
If it's a laptop with Optical Drive/DVD/CD, you could download a copy of WIndows ISO burn it to DVD disc, it has to be somewhat the same as your Laptop's version OS, which you only need it to repair your Windows OS, if you don't have Optical Drive, which no worries, you can use a USB flash memory to boot up a copy of the window you used. If that doesn't work, just re-install the whole OS with the copy of the windows, and use the product key underneath your laptop. If that doesn't work contact Microsoft via forums, ask them what to do, and how to install fresh copy of windows, without loosing your OEM license to your laptop.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.