I test wireless earbuds for a living — and these are the best of 2023

BAFLGV60

Commendable
Apr 6, 2021
Guess they never heard of Peerless Audio or STATUS earbuds. The Between Pro True Wireless earbuds are by far and superior when compared to all of these. Check the specs and triple driver design over at STATUS audio. I test ear buds and headphones, and by the way these are more attainable because of there price. The selection components are unique with nothing coming close in audio quality. If you want to compare something to the competitors mentioned in this, then try Status Audio's Between or ANC3 earbuds. Or just check the AIRBUD 3's. Guess where flopple stole there AIR mame from. Any way i said enough. Just check out Status between Pro's or the ANC3 if anything. You'll know what i mean once you hear them. Nothing comes close to the audio from be this company.

Dec 25, 2023
How can someone that tests earbuds for a living, have airpods pro 2 at the top of the list? These things are defective! Every single pair that I have owned have ended up with crackling/static noises, sometimes, even after only 3 months of use!

Apple knows about this defect, but has continued to sell these things for years now, without fixing the problem. I have returned so many pairs. I finally got tired of it and just gave up trying. It's unfortunate to see a self-proclaimed expert in the field pushing these as top pick.

GHL

Jan 5, 2024
Has anyone else heard of Status Audio. These are the best earbuds I have ever used. Deep bass, great depth of sound and good features for a solid price. Live them.