I transfered my sim to a new phone but i cant find some of my contacts

allisonalecia2

Prominent
Dec 21, 2017
My old phone is no longer in use so i transfered my sim to another phone and i realized i dont have some of my contacts

That would be because they aren't automatically saved to a SIM. They are in fact saved to the phone. You would need to go back to the old phone and either save them to a file which can be transferred to the new phone (via SD card, email, etc.) or save the contacts to a google account from the old phone and then transfer them from the google account to the new phone.

That would be because they aren't automatically saved to a SIM. They are in fact saved to the phone. You would need to go back to the old phone and either save them to a file which can be transferred to the new phone (via SD card, email, etc.) or save the contacts to a google account from the old phone and then transfer them from the google account to the new phone.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Android Smartphones 2
M Android Smartphones 4
M Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 1
G Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 1
Q Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 1
W Android Smartphones 1