I updated the game choices and its stuck on tge load screen

Solution
I have the Galaxy J3 Prime Android and recently added the "Choices" game app, it's been working fine until last Friday when it all of a sudden doesn't jump to the next screen after the loading page, it's been frozen in the loading page for three days now whenever I open the app. I have tried restarting my phone and trying "Force Stop" in my settings. I've checked to make sure I have wifi / internet access and everything seems to be normal, other games work fine as well, it's just this particular app...any other suggestions?

amelia93

Banned
BANNED
Jul 20, 2018
I have the Galaxy J3 Prime Android and recently added the "Choices" game app, it's been working fine until last Friday when it all of a sudden doesn't jump to the next screen after the loading page, it's been frozen in the loading page for three days now whenever I open the app. I have tried restarting my phone and trying "Force Stop" in my settings. I've checked to make sure I have wifi / internet access and everything seems to be normal, other games work fine as well, it's just this particular app...any other suggestions?

Solution