I wanna buy a new laptop.

Mohsin12

Honorable
Sep 30, 2013
Hello folks,
I am looking forward to buy a new laptop but i can't find a good laptop. My budget is 56k, i want a decent laptop with a good graphic card and i5 processor(or an AMD will also fit if its i5's match).
Please suggest me i wanna buy in november.

Solution
Due to import taxes and price differences beyond simple currency conversions and the fact laptop models are not globally available everywhere, it's probably best if you can provide links within your country or neighboring countries where you can purchase your laptop.

For example, a Lenovo Y510p has a starting price of $899 in US dollars. Lenovo may sell the laptop in your country, but if converted to US dollars it may work out to $1,049.

Mohsin12

Honorable
Sep 30, 2013

pakistan currency 56,000. I wanna play latest games(no prob if they run on low, med or any settings) and also some graphics work like photoshop cs6 and 3D studio max(latest one)

Due to import taxes and price differences beyond simple currency conversions and the fact laptop models are not globally available everywhere, it's probably best if you can provide links within your country or neighboring countries where you can purchase your laptop.

For example, a Lenovo Y510p has a starting price of $899 in US dollars. Lenovo may sell the laptop in your country, but if converted to US dollars it may work out to $1,049.

Solution

Mohsin12

Honorable
Sep 30, 2013

Ya i got that but at some sites i saw some laptops of my above mentioned specs and they were around 56K. Recently my brother bought an hp laptop (sleekbook b002ee) it cost around 56k with local warranty and the specs were same to the one that i mentioned above in my ques, so what i am trying to say is that you guys know way much about laptops than me, so kindly suggest me some that are not too much costly.
and this laptop i saw http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834314119 so how much do you think this one is gonna cost me..?