i wanna shoot and kill my laptop!!!!!!!!!!!!

mrcohjr

Commendable
May 28, 2016
I cant download anything in chrome. cant even "save an image as".,it says virus failed.. in IE, I can "save image as", but anything I try to "download", it says whatever i'm downloading, it has a virus, and wont download.i cant turn on firewall, an error occurred. I uninstalled chrome, then reinstalled, it, but no luck there. tried to update drivers, it wont let me in either program..i am totally blown away by this.. a pre-thank you to all with advice for me.. my email, [email address removed by moderator]. thanx again

Solution
fro ma known clean pc download malware byte and hitman pro put them on a usb stick.boot into safe mode and run them. if you cant google virus rescue disks and pick one from a known anti virus company make the disk boot from it and see if it can clean your laptop. as your laptop can go online also try online virus scans.
fro ma known clean pc download malware byte and hitman pro put them on a usb stick.boot into safe mode and run them. if you cant google virus rescue disks and pick one from a known anti virus company make the disk boot from it and see if it can clean your laptop. as your laptop can go online also try online virus scans.

Solution